This Baroque five-winged pallace was built for Earl L. Pallfi in 1747. The richly decorated portal depicts some of the military victories of the Pallfi family. The coat of arms above the portal belongs to later owners of the house - the Vachtler family.
W.A. Mozart, at the age of 6, gave a concert in this pallace, and in his honour the concert hall in the pallace was named after him.Today the whole building is known as Mozart's House and houses the Austrian Embassy.
Go Diagram of Ventúrska ulica
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start