The Brotherhood of Christ's Body (Bratstva Kristovho tela) was established in this building in 1349. This was a chartitable organisation which distributed funds and carried out other activities to support religious education in Bratislava. It also worked to deepen the cultural life of the city.
The original Gothic chapel was rebuilt in 1772 in the late Baroque style.
Go Diagram of Panská ulica
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start