This late Gothic building was erected in the 15th century. The faccade was rebuilt in the 17th century and the interior in the 18th century. A moat which formed part of the town's defences can be accessed from this building. A stone tablet engraved with the date 1466 can be seen in the courtyard of this building. A Powder Tower from the 16th century can also be found in what remains of the town moat. This serves today as a Bistro!
Go Diagram of Zámocniícka ulica
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start