Click here for Picture

3 Ursulínska ulica

General Information

This Baroque building was built in 1677-1687. Archbishop Leopold Kolonich invited nuns from the order of St Ursula to come from convents in Kolin nad Rynom, Vienna and Liege in order that they could tend the daughters of noble families of the town. Later on a hall of residence and school were also established here.

Go Link to Diagram of Ursulínska ulica

Go Link to Other objects of interest

Go Link to Back to start