During the first few years of the Czechoslovak Republic this was the location for meetings of various organisations and political parties.
This building, erected in 1904, from a design by J. Hubert (the architect of additions to Bojnice Castle), once housed the "Obchodnej a priemyselnej komory" (Chamber of Business and Industry).
Go Diagram of Gorkého ulica
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start