Click here for Picture

Komenius University


This building was originally built to house a stock exchange. After its completion in 1936, however, it became the main administration building for the Komenius University. Today this building houses the main hall and faculties of Law and Philosophy of the Komenius University.

Go Link to Diagram of Safárikovo námestie

Go Link to Other objects of interest

Go Link to Back to start