This theatre was built from 1943 to 1947 together with the Czechoslovak State Bank from a design by E. Kramar and S. Lukacovic. The faccade is decorated with sculptures by F. Draskovic and the interior was designed by J. Alexy.
This is the theatre of the Slovak National Theatre Company. Their first performance in this building took place in 1955 when they put on Hviezdoslav's "Herodes and Herodias".
Go Diagram of Laurinská ulica
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start