Several of the Slovak National Awakeners studied here (amongst them A Rudnay, J Hollý, A Radlinský)
This late-renaisance building was erected in 1642 to a design by J and G B Ravo. The seminary was built on the orders of Archbishop Imrich Lósy, whose coat of arms can be seen above the door.
Go Diagram of Kapitulská ulica
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start