This bridge was opened on the 1st of January 1891 in the presence of Emperor Frantisek Josef. The bridge was originally named after him but later was renamed the "Most cerveny armády" (Red Army Bridge). After the revolution in 1989 this bridge was renamed "Stary most" (Old Bridge).
Go Diagram of Safárikovo námestie
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start