The Quayside began to take shape in the 18th century on the site of an older fishing community. It gained its present appearance midway through the 19th century when it was built up in the Classical style and then later in the 1940's when further development took place. It was originally called Dunajske nábrezia Danube Quay. Today it is named after the Slovak writer Martin Rázus.
Go Diagram of Razusovo Quay
Go Map showing Razusovo Quay
Go Other streets and squares in the old town
Go Back to start