This museum was built from 1924 to 1928 from a design by M. M. Harminc. It is decorated with sculptures on its faccade and resembles an antique temple.
This museum contains the natural history exhibitions of the Slovak National Museum. It also houses the Library of the Slovak National Museum and also offices for adiministration.
Go Diagram of Vajanského nábrezie
Go Other objects of interest
Go Back to start